Business Consultant / business analyst specializing in Social Business, Social Analytics, Document & Enterprise Content Management, process management and Collaboration solutions.
I help customers identify and solve business problems in regards to social business & enterprise content management and advise them on the use, adoption and implementation of social business and information management solutions.
Apart from that I have been blogging for several blogs, have spoken at several local and international events including Lotusphere/IBM Connect and SharePoint Connect, am part of the organizing team for Social Connections – a user group for IBM social business users and an author for an IBM Redbook.
I am dedicated to building bridges between business and IT and focus on improving efficiency, productivity and ROI with customers by implementing an optimal mix of people, business goals and in depth knowledge of processes and techniques.
Business Consultant for IBM Connections and business development with a strong focus on social business and software adoption, strategy enablement, business development, usability and requirements gathering. Bringing the business side into the picture.
Entrepreneur and owner of Ipsamet Consulting. Independent international consultant for Business analysis regarding Information and Enterprise Content Management and Social Business.
|AIIM Certified Information Professional||AIIM SharePoint Practitioner||IBM Champion 2011-2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017|
Publications & community involvement:
- 2005 Article Lotus Advisor: Migrating Domino Workflow 3.1 to 6.5.1
- 2009 Redbook: Self Assessment and Strategy Guide for Migrating from Domino Document Manager
- 2010 Article The View: The Lotus Professional’s Guide to Document Management
- 2012-…. Social Connections – Member of the organizing team for IBM Connections User Group
- 2011-2014 Redbook Residency: Social Media & Social Business Residency (IBM Insights Blog)
- Speaker at Lotusphere 2010, 2013, IBM Connect 2015 & 2017, SharePoint Connect Amsterdam 2014 and several local user groups and smaller events